Please read and understand this before you make use of any information from this website …
- The information contained on this website is educational in nature and is provided only as general information. As part of the information presented on this website, you will be introduced to a modality identified as Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT”) or Tapping which is a technique referred to as a type of energy therapy. Due to the experimental nature of EFT, and because it is a relatively new healing approach and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing this website and using EFT as a result of viewing this website.
- If you choose to use EFT, it is possible that emotional or physical sensations or additional unresolved memories may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects. Emotional material may continue to surface after using EFT, indicating other issues may need to be addressed. Previously vivid or traumatic memories may fade which could adversely impact your ability to provide detailed legal testimony regarding a traumatic incident.
- The information presented on this website is not intended to represent that EFT is used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. EFT is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
- Any stories or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using EFT for any particular issue. Even though EFT is an impressive self improvement technique, there is no guarantee that you will have the same results.
- Sonal Pandey makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding any outcome for you using EFT for any particular issue. You agree and understand that the information presented on this website is only for your own personal use. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed.
- Sonal Pandey accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website. We strongly advise you seek professional advice as appropriate before implementing any protocol or opinion expressed on this website, including using EFT, and before making any health decision.
- This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Gary Craig, the retired founder of EFT and he assumes no responsibility or liability for the information contained herein.
- No ideas, tapping scripts, videos or suggestions originating from this website or its emails, newsletters or promotions are meant to replace qualified medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You are solely responsible for any undesirable effects that may result from your use of information.
- You are advised to never discontinue or reduce prescription medications without consulting your medical practitioner.
- Viewing this web site does not constitute a professional relationship or professional advice or services.
- If you incorporate any ideas or suggestions listed on this website, its newsletters or any promotional content, you agree to accept complete responsibility for your own health and well being.
- You release and hold harmless Sonal Pandey and this web site, its agents and employees as they not liable or responsible for any claim of loss or damage to you or any person arising from any information or suggestion herein.
- All material on this website, its newsletters and promotions is the copyright of Tap Easy unless stated otherwise. It is not permitted to copy or modify this content for anything except your personal use. None of this content is permitted to be sold. None of this content is to be made public without clear attribution to this website.
- When you submit articles, comments or suggestions to this website by means of posting comments, writing emails or by any other means, you agree to not claim copyright or monetary benefit of any form from submitting such content.
- This website contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link, but some are. You are advised to perform your own independent research as well before making any purchase of said products.
- By continuing to explore this website, you agree to all of the above.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by tap-easy.com and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that this website and the advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.
FTC Legal Disclaimer
Results may vary and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real. These results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated clients have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
You should assume that products, programs or personal recommendations made by me, Sonal Pandey and Tap Easy, may result in compensation paid to me by those I recommend. I recommend resources that I use myself, unless it specifically states that I do not use that resource. I do recommend many products and services to my clients which I do not use myself. If you would rather that I not be compensated for these recommendations, go to Google and search for the item and find a non-affiliate link to use. You should perform your own due diligence and use your own best judgment prior to making any investment decision pertaining to your business. By virtue of visiting this site or interacting with any portion of this site, you agree that you’re fully responsible for the investments you make and any outcomes that may result.
Weight Loss Disclaimer
Not a “miracle cure all”
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and their potential. There is no guarantee that you will lose any amount of weight using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of weight loss. Weight loss potential is entirely dependent on the person using our products, ideas and techniques. We do not position this website or its products as a “weight loss miracle.”
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your diet, exercise and self-control. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
In addition, you assume certain risks inherent in using a weight loss system. You should not begin any program if you have a physical condition that makes exercise dangerous. In addition, we advise you to follow a sensible eating plan and at times restrict the amount of calories you consume. You should not use our products if you have physical or psychological issues which make fat loss dangerous.
This website and information products made available by us are educational in nature in that they provide general health information. Sonal Pandey is not a doctor, and her advice is not a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a physician before beginning any exercise or diet program.
As part of the information presented on this website, you will be introduced to a modality identified as Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT”) or Tapping which is a technique referred to as a type of energy therapy. Due to the experimental nature of EFT, and because it is a relatively new healing approach and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing this website and using EFT as a result of viewing this website.
If you choose to use EFT, it is possible that emotional or physical sensations or additional unresolved memories may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects. Emotional material may continue to surface after using EFT, indicating other issues may need to be addressed. Previously vivid or traumatic memories may fade which could adversely impact your ability to provide detailed legal testimony regarding a traumatic incident.
The information presented on this website is not intended to represent that EFT is used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. EFT is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Sensible diet and exercise
None of the information provided through this website in the form of blog posts, paid courses, email newsletters or any other means of information is meant to imply that you can absolutely forgo a proper diet or skip exercise altogether. The information we provide is by no means an alternative to healthy diet and exercise, and medical assistance if you need it.
What we do discourage is “extreme” dieting or “killer” workouts that may jeopardize your health in other ways. The aim of this website is to help you get in the right frame of mind through motivational courses so you can get better control over behavioral issues that lead to overweight.
Following guidelines taken from Federal Trade Commission website should always be kept in mind whether or not you use information from this website:
- Following sensible and healthy guidelines for eating and physical activity is important for healthy weight management is essential for weight loss.
- Excess weight is caused by an interaction of genetic (inherited) and environmental (social and cultural) factors, which include metabolic (physical and chemical) and behavioral (psychological and emotional) components. Because of the complexity of weight loss, gain, and maintenance, promises of quick and effortless weight loss are worthless.
- A sedentary lifestyle is a significant barrier to successfully maintaining weight loss and preventing further weight gain.
- Losing weight requires burning more calories than the body takes in, by either reducing caloric intake or increasing caloric expenditure, or preferably, both.
- Achieving and maintaining even a modest amount of weight loss can reduce the severity of illnesses associated with obesity.
- Effective weight management involves behavior modification which is a lifelong commitment and includes at least two components: b healthful eating in accordance with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, emphasizing a reduction in total calories, a lowered fat consumption, and an increase in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and
- Increased frequent and regular physical activity of at least moderate intensity.
- Medical, pharmacological and surgical interventions may be options for individuals with more serious cases of overweight and obesity. These interventions, used in conjunction with a plan for healthy eating and physical activity, should be utilized in conformance with applicable treatment guidelines.
We stand by the quality of our products and ensure that each product lives up to the customer’s expectations. However, a customer is allowed to demand a full refund on a maximum of 3 products in their lifetime. A single order may contain multiple products, but only up to 3 products will be refunded in the customer’s lifetime, no matter how many orders they have placed.
We believe trialing up to 3 products from our website would give a customer a fair idea of the quality of our products. If you are new to our products and suspect that you will be requesting a refund, purchase no more than 3 products in your first order.
This policy is in place to safeguard us from customers who may abuse our refund policy through continuous trialing and refund or through bulk purchase and refund. Any products purchased apart from the maximum 3 refunded will have to be paid in full by the customer and no refund requests on them will be entertained. This is final and binding without exceptions.