EFT Tapping Points
How to use the audio tap-alongs
The above picture shows the EFT tapping points we will be using. Click the picture to see a larger version. One round of EFT begins with the eyebrow point and ends at the top of the head. You will hear a gentle bell sound when it is time to move to the next tapping point. For example, after tapping on the eyebrow point, you will hear a bell sound which will be your cue to move to the next point – the side of the eye. It is okay if you miss the bell and happen to tap on two or more statements at the same point.
Click the link to download the mp3 file to your computer / device [paiddownloads id=”2″]
This module has 2 tapping sequences. We will first tap on our present emotions around lack of money. Even if you feel like you have a good enough income, don’t skip this segment. Oftentimes, we try to stay positive despite lack of money and ignore all the dejection simmering underneath. That dejection is like friction working against our money making efforts. It’s always better to let it out and tap it away. So let’s get started.
Tap on the karate chop while repeating aloud or simply listening to the following set up statements.
Even though it hurts to not have enough money for all that I want and need, I deeply and completely love, accept and appreciate myself.
Even though my life feels so restricted because of not having enough money, I deeply and completely love, accept and appreciate myself.
Even though I’m afraid it is very difficult to pull in money, I am open to learning how to release this fear around money and invite more of it into my life.
Now we will go to the tapping points starting with the eyebrow point. You could repeat the statements aloud or simply listen and focus on them as you tap along.
- Life feels so restricted.
- I just never have enough money.
- I’m always worried too.
- It worries to think I may not have enough for the future.
- This worry is always there in the back of my mind.
- Reminding me to curb my spending at every step.
- The economy isn’t helping either.
- There are some things I dearly want.
- There are some things I dearly need.
- All out of my reach because of not having enough money.
- I feel like I’m choking. I need more breathing room.
- I feel like a failure for not bringing in enough money.
- I feel ashamed that I am not good enough to bring in enough money.
- I feel angry for not having enough money.
- I feel so dejected that nothing I do brings in enough money.
- I feel like it is futile to expect that I can have enough money.
- Life has become this struggle to make enough money just to survive.
- I am undercutting my existence by living in such a restricted way.
- Just because of not having enough money.
- I could use more breathing room when it comes to money.
- I feel weighed down by the financial demands of my life.
- It feels like I was given this priceless human life
- only to be bound at every step by my lack of money.
- I try really hard to make sure my loved ones have everything they need.
- I scrimp and I save to make sure that we don’t run out of money.
- It breaks my heart to see my loved ones can’t afford something they need.
- Or that they have to settle for the cheapest stuff always.
- The look on their faces just cuts right through me.
- I like to tell myself that I am just being frugal, not wasting money.
- That even works sometimes, but then the harsh reality sets in
- that we live this way out of necessity not out of choice.
- Every price tag only seems to be a sign of how I can’t have this or that.
- It is so unfair that someone somewhere is flying private jets
- and hosting gala dinners when I have to struggle
- with my monthly budget actually lasting a whole month.
- Even if it does, that is only because I cut down on my wish list.
- I have to deny myself things that could really benefit me.
- Only because I don’t have enough money.
- By constantly denying myself the richness of life, I’m shortchanging myself.
- When will I ever be able to place myself first,
- before all the bills, before all the budgets, before all the debt?
- I see so many people who have it much easier than me.
- They don’t look any more deserving of prosperity than I do.
- This disparity tugs at my heart every time I see them.
- All the wonderful places on earth I could visit.
- All the fine foods and wines I could enjoy.
- All the needy people I could help.
- If only I had enough money.
- Alas, all of this seems meant for others, not me.
- And then just like that one day my life will be over.
- A life lived hardly to the fullest,
- just because of not having enough money.
- I’ll be just another person who lived paycheck to paycheck
- and got no means to make a mark in the world.
- Just because of not having enough money.
- I wish it didn’t have to be like this.
Now if you think about your money situation, do you still feel fearful and angry or are you going hm… ? If you are feeling somewhat hopeful, let’s go to the next tapping sequence in this module. Otherwise, let’s go over this sequence once again. It is not only totally fine to go over a tapping sequence as many times as you need but also beneficial.
For the next tapping sequence, we will go directly to the tapping points starting with the eyebrow point.
- There are ways in which I can make a mark in the world,
- I don’t need money for that.
- Sometimes I feel guilty thinking that I want too much.
- But who gets to say how much is too much?
- Is too much the amount I won’t be able to handle safely?
- Is too much the amount that will make me an arrogant and selfish person?
- But money holds so much power in the world,
- it might give me false pride and arrogance.
- The truth is, money is just a means to an end.
- Like a fork or a spoon or a knife.
- On its own it has no power over me.
- My knife and fork haven’t made me arrogant
- even though they are powerful means to an end.
- What if I could choose not to be threatened by money?
- Or lack of it?
- I am relaxing around money.
- And even if I have so little of it, it grows and grows even as we speak.
- My little money is so powerful, it pays me many times over.
- My little money makes me feel rich every day.
- My little money works for me.
- I put my money where it can bring in more of its brothers.
- Instead of criticizing my money over how little it is,
- and beating myself on not having enough of it,
- I choose to have a mutually beneficial relationship with money.
- Money needs me as much as I need it.
- I am the source, the conduit and the receiver of money.
- Money flows through me easily and effortlessly.
- I help my money grow.
- My money helps me grow.
- It’s a win win!
- I’m finally making friends with money.
- And feeling calm and confident.
Now take a deep breath and relax. Go about your day and notice if you see things differently. You can come back and tap along to the sequences as many times as you like. The positive choices that you have made in this module should start to feel true to you. That’s when you will know that you’ve absorbed all the goodness of the module. Otherwise, tap through it a few more times. You will see a difference with each run.