With easy tutorials and comprehensive tap-along scripts that take the guess work out of tapping, Tap Easy is a beginner’s ultimate guide to using Emotional Freedom Technique.
Hello, and welcome to Tap Easy!
I’m your host Sonal Pandey and I will help you get up to speed with EFT tapping in a very short time.
You’ll probably agree that in this day when life runs on adrenaline, you need to have solid stress management mechanisms in place. That is where Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) tapping comes in. Think of it as a reset button at your finger tips.
EFT tapping is an amazing self help technique millions are using worldwide. Tapping can be used for relief from sadness, fear, worry, anxiety, anger, phobias, bad habits and performance issues naturally. It works by dissolving energy blockages when you tap on certain points on your face and body.
Self-help methods such as EFT have become important life-skills.
You can use EFT tapping for relief from fear, stress, anger and a host of emotional and physical problems. EFT can help you bring more love, happiness, confidence and money into your life. This incredible method brings about dramatic, lasting changes, fast.
Step #1 Learn How to Use EFT
In this video I’ll show you how to use this powerful technique effectively.
Video Tutorial: EFT tapping points and how to use EFT
Picture tutorial: EFT tapping points and how to use EFT
Set up: To begin, use your dominant hand (right hand if you are right handed or left if you are left handed) to tap on the fleshy part of the side of your other hand. This fleshy part is called the Karate Chop since this is the part you would use if you were breaking a brick using Karate.
While tapping the Karate Chop, we say a set-up phrase about 3 times. An example of a set up phrase could be, “Even though I’m so upset about this situation, I deeply and completely love, accept and forgive myself”.
After this, we choose a reminder phrase, something that will help us keep our attention on the issue as we tap on the rest of the points. Say, ‘this problem’ or ‘this anger’. We tap on 8 points while repeating the reminder phrase:
1. Start of the eyebrow. This is the bony part where the eyebrow begins. Use the tips of 1 or 2 fingers to tap on both the eyebrow points or just one.
2. Side of the eye. This is the bony part beside the eye. Use 2 or 3 fingers to tap on one or both sides of the face.
3. Under the eye. This is the bony part on the socket of the eye, located below the pupils. Use 2 or 3 fingers to gently pat this area on one or both sides of the face.
4. Under the nose. This is the area between the upper lip and the nose. Use 2 or 3 fingers to tap on this area.
5. Above the chin. This point is located at the indentation below the lower lip. Use 2 or 3 fingers to tap here.
6. Collar bone. This point is located at the fleshy part under the collar bone. Use 3 or 4 fingers to pat this area so you won’t miss the right spot.
7. Under the arm. This point is located about 4 inches under the armpit, aligned with the seam of your clothing. Use your palm to pat this area, so you’ll cover a greater area and won’t miss the exact spot.
8. Top of the head. This point is located at the top of your head. Cup your hand and use your fingers to tap this general area or use your palm to pat it gently.
This completes one round of EFT tapping. You repeat tapping for a few more rounds till you start feeling decidedly better and peaceful about the problem. One round of EFT takes less than a minute. Normally, you start feeling better from the first round itself.
Here’s another video tutorial that not only shows where to tap, but also gives an idea of what words to use while tapping. In the video, we tap on “nervousness before an interview”.
Step #2 Tap Along
Once you are armed with the knowledge of how to use EFT (which is pretty easy by the way), it is time to solve those problems and bring on those changes.
Here’s my video that tells you what to say while tapping. Wording is important, since it reflects how we feel inside. The secret of EFT lies in how intensely we are able to access our feelings. So without further ado, let’s watch the video:
One you have neutralized negative emotions such as anger or nervousness, it is time to tap in some positive statements. In the next video, I show you how to know when to start tapping on positive statements in EFT.
If you have already been using EFT, this visual display of EFT tapping scripts is a good starting point:
EFT tapping scripts gallery
Step #3 Be in the know
For our next tapping step together, I recommend signing up for my email updates. This is a great way to know about the latest in tapping, right from the comfort of your inbox.
When you subscribe, and it’s free of course, you will instantly receive an e-book with my top EFT secrets to help you get the best out of your tapping.
I often share free prizes and e-books meant exclusively for email subscribers. There’s no spam, and you can unsubscribe permanently anytime.
“Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” ~ Napoleon Hill
I just wanted to finish off by saying that I’m here for you, not only as a guide while you begin or continue your tapping journey, but also as a friend.
I do my best to respond to all emails. I reply to all your tapping related questions to the best of my knowledge. I’ve used EFT to improve my life greatly and now I want to use the leverage I have online to make the world a better place, one tapping script at a time.
Thank you so much for being here, and if you’ve made it this far, I’d love for you to come say hi to me through this contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.